The wait is over! Fractal Design is proud to announce the next generation of the, worldwide, award winning Define series.
Fractal Design Define R5 is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction.
· Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout the case for maximum sound absorption, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities.
· Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front.
· Equipped with new tool-less ModuVent™ fan slot covers allowing the user to install more fans if desired or keep fan slots covered to maximize sound absorption.
· Including two Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fans developed for superlative airflow while still maintaining low noise levels.
· Maintaining a dust-free interior with the help of dust filters that cover front and bottom air intakes that are easy to access from the front on the case
· Newly configured front door with dual side mounting to better fit your work space
· Highlighting 2 dedicated SSD mounts cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray that feature innovative new brackets delivering a tool-free installation and removal
· The HDD cage system holds up to eight 3.5” or 2.5” drives and is more adaptable than ever, allowing the user to modify the case layout according to personal preference with more places to relocate the cages
· The ODD cage can easily be removed to gain additional interior space; the area can be freed up to allow for increased airflow, to provide a new place for HDD cage mounting or to make more room for water cooling components.
· Sturdy metal HDD trays provide excellent dampening features for the hard drives while providing better airflow through the cage with an updated, more open design
· The new and innovative Quick Release System on the left side of the case provides secure mounting of the left side panel, yet grants quick and easy access to the system.
· Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans.
· Define R5 model is available with Clear window side panel
· Available in different colours
USD $ 109.99
EURO € 104.99
GBP £ 82.99
SEK 999 Kr
MSRP Define R5 Window version
USD $ 119.99
EURO € 114.99
GBP £ 89.99
SEK 1099 kr