Since the original RAVEN RV01 debuted in 2008, the RAVEN team at SilverStone has demonstrated many times how it can truly define or defy computer enthusiasts’ expectations of what a performance PC is capable of in both form and function. For 2014, the team had a new target, which is to exceed and reshape the small form factor landscape with another breakthrough case design. The result of this effort is a new line of case products called RAVEN Z. As the first model, RVZ01 is unlike any SilverStone small form factor cases before it. Utilizing a PCI-E riser and custom designed fans, this slim, 14 liter case is capable of housing the biggest consumer graphics card on the market with superb air cooling performance and the ability to support liquid cooling*. Designed for use in either vertical or horizontal orientation, it can be placed comfortably in any space-constrained environment that requires a powerful PC. For those that have been waiting to make the move to small form factor computing with a truly standout case to build with, the RVZ01 is it.
- Signature RAVEN styling touches
- Support graphics card up to 13 inches
- Mini-ITX motherboard & SFX PSU compatible
- Maximum performance in slim form factor with support for liquid cooling*
- Positive air pressure design for excellent cooling/quietness and dust-prevention
- Fits in nearly any environment with horizontal or vertical orientation
As previously stated the RVZ01 is available from February 12th at MRSP of €68 (ex. VAT) . For further information check out Silverstone's product page here.