After successfully serving enthusiasts for years, the Strider Essential series has proven quality and dependable PSUs can indeed be had at affordable prices. So to further improve value for users looking to build great performing PCs, SilverStone has released the Strider Essential Bronze ST70F-ESB and ST60F-ESB PSUs to the series.
The two newly redesigned 700w and 600w PSUs retain all essential features such as single +12V rail, multiple circuit protection and useful 8pin/6pin PCI-E connectors to support various mainstream graphic card designs. With its upgraded 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency and the ability to provide 24/7 continuous output, the Strider Essential Bronze PSUs are solid choices for PC builders.
- High efficiency with 80 PLUS Bronze certification
- 24/7 continuous power output with 40℃ operating temperature
- Class-leading single +12V rail
- Multiple protection circuitry
- Silent running 120mm fan with 18dBA
- PCI-E 8pin and PCI-E 6pin connectors support
- ATX 12V 2.3 support
- Active PFC
As previously stated the ST60F-ESB and ST70F-ESB will be available from the 10th January at MRSP's of $73.71 & $86.06 (ex. VAT) respectively. For further information check out Silverstone's product page here.