SilverStone’s Nightjar NJ520 is a fanless power supply that offers users a whole new experience of quietness and stability. Its premium components and engineering helped it to achieve 80 PLUS Platinum level of efficiency, reducing wasted heat and enable an open grille design that can operate reliably without fan attached. This noise-less performance can be maintained with stringent electrical characteristics even under 40°C operating environment.
As a versatile power supply, NJ520 has powerful +12V output of 43A for high-end system usage and its flexible, flat modular cables make assembly easy for improved case airflow. For professionals looking to build PCs or workstations for specialized settings such as recording studio or sound-optimized laboratories, the Nightjar series PSUs with their consistent emphasis on quality, stability, and reliability, are sure to satisfy.
- Fan-less thermal solution, 0 dBA acoustics
- High efficiency with 80 PLUS Platinum certification
- 100% modular cables
- Strict ±2% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise
- 24/7 continuous power output with 40℃ operating temperature
- Class-leading single +12V rail
- PCI-E 8pin and PCI-E 6pin connectors support
As previously stated the NJ520 will be available from the 23rd April at an MRSP $169.57 (ex. VAT). For further information check out Silverstone's product page here.